Who we are
Our website address is: https://nexent.co.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your contact information
How we protect your data
What data breach procedures we have in place
What third parties we receive data from
What automated decision making and/or profiling we do with user data
Industry regulatory disclosure requirements
End-User License Agreement
This End-User License Agreement (“EULA”) governs the use of the Dashboard.Nexent software (“Software”) currently provided or which will be provided by Nexent Sdn Bhd (“Provider”), or any one of its subsidiaries or affiliated companies.
This EULA sets out the basis on which Nexent makes the Software available to the End-User (“User”) and on which the User may use them. By executing this document and installing or using the product, the User agrees to be bound by this EULA.
This EULA shall coexist with, and shall not supersede any other agreement between Nexent and the User in the course of the provision of the Software. To the extent that the provisions of this EULA conflict with the provisions of any other agreement, the provisions of this EULA shall prevail only in relation to the licensing of the Software.
The Provider grants the User a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, limited license to download, install and use the Software solely for use in User’s organisation and not for further distribution, strictly in accordance with the terms of this EULA.
- The User shall not directly or indirectly,
- Sell, rent out, lease, license, distribute, market, exploit the Software or any parts of it commercially, or make it available to any third party;
- Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, adapt, reproduce, or create derivative works from the Software, either in whole or in part;
- Create, use and/or distribute any peripheral computer programs for the Software;
- Remove, alter, disable or circumvent any copyright and trademark indications or other authorship and origin information, notices or labels contained on or within the Software;
- Export or re-export the Software or any copy of adaptation in violation of any application laws or regulations.
- While using the Software, the User agrees to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations. The User further agrees to comply with any rules of conduct that govern the use of the Software which are not meant to be exhaustive and subject to modification from time to time by the Provider.
- The User may only use the Software according to the anticipated use.
- The User does not own any right, title or interest to the Software, including any and all worldwide patent rights, copyrights, trade secrets, know-how and any other intellectual property rights embodied therein.
- Except as expressly set forth in this EULA, all rights not granted hereunder to the User are expressly reserved by the Provider.
- This License confers no title or ownership in the Software, and should not be construed as a sale of any rights in the product.
- Modifications to Software
The Provider reserves the right to modify, suspend or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Software or any service to which it connects, with or without notice and without liability to the User, depending on the degree of loss and damages suffered by the Provider.
- Obligations and Support
- The Provider will be responsible for providing customer support according to the license type and pricing tier.
- The User shall make no representations or warranties with respect to the Software or any related services beyond those contained herein. The User shall be solely responsible for, and the Provider shall have no legal obligation to honour, any warranties that the User provides to members of its organisation or affiliated companies to the extent that such warranties are broader or greater in scope than those made by the Provider to the User hereunder. The User shall defend, indemnify and hold the Provider and its affiliated companies harmless from any and all costs, losses, damages, liabilities and expenses, (including reasonable attorney’s fees and costs of litigation) resulting from the User’s failure to comply with this Section.
To use a Software Product identified as an upgrade, the User must first be licensed for the original Software Product identified by Provider as eligible for the upgrade. After upgrading, the User may no longer use the original Software Product that formed the basis for their upgrade eligibility. By using the Software Product, the User also agree that the Provider may access their Software to check the version or status of certain Software and may download and install upgrades or updates to such Software on to the User’s Software to provide new versions or updates required to maintain the functionality, performance, or security of the Software and facilitate the provision of support or other services provided to the user. In certain cases, and depending on the type of upgrade or update, notifications will be provided to the User (via pop-up or other means), which may require the User to initiate the upgrade or update.
- Additional Software
This EULA applies to updates or supplements to the original Software provided by Provider unless Provider provides other terms along with the update or supplement. In case of a conflict between such terms, the other terms will prevail.
- Change of Backend Core System
This EULA applies to change of backend core system provided by the Provider, this including but not limited to the user interface (UI), user experience (UX) as well as any other frontend or backend systems. The Provider reserves the rights to change the backend core system anytime by providing notifications to the User (via pop-up or other means) in which the User is mandatory to abide by such changes.
- As a limited software warranty, the Provider provides a thirty (30) days warranty period starting from the Effective Date. The Provider does not warrant that the Software will meet the User’s requirements, that the Software will operate in the combinations that the Users may select, that the operation of the Software will be error-free or uninterrupted, or that all Software errors will be corrected.
- The Software and any related Documentation do not incorporate, combine with, or use software or materials distributed under and Excluded License. “Excluded License” means a license that requires, as a condition of use, modification, and/or distribution of such Open Source Materials that other software incorporated into, derived from, or distributed with such Open Source Materials be (i) disclosed or distributed in source code form, (ii) licensed for the purpose of making derivative works, or (iii) redistributable at no charge.
- EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH ABOVE, THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. THE PROVIDER DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT, AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING OUT OF THE COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE IN TRADE. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED FROM THE PROVIDER OR ELSEWHERE WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT.
- The Provider will defend, indemnify and hold the User harmless from and against any damages, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and other professional fees) awarded against the User in a final non-appealable judgment or that are agreed to in settlement, to the extent based on a third-party claim that the Software, as provided by the Provider to the User, infringes any patent, copyright or misappropriate any trade secret of any third party.
- If the User’s use of the Software is, or in Provider’s opinion is likely to be, enjoined due to the type of claim specified in Clause 10.1, then Provider will at its sole option and expense: (i) procure for the User the right to continue using the Software under the terms of this Agreement; (ii) replace or modify the Software to make it non-infringing and of equivalent functionality; (iii) if Provider is unable to accomplish either despite using its reasonable efforts, then Provider may terminate User’s rights and Provider’s obligations under this EULA with respect to such Software and refund to user a prorated portion of any prepaid license fees paid for such Software.
- The User further agrees to defend and indemnify Provider, at the User’s expense, against any legal action brought against Provider by a third party if such infringement of patent copyright or misappropriation as stated in section 10.1 is caused by User himself.
- Limitation of Liability
Subject to local law, notwithstanding any damages that you might incur, the entire liability of the Provider and any of its suppliers under any provision of this EULA and User’s exclusive remedy for all of the foregoing shall be limited to the amounts paid to the Provider by the User for the specific Software giving rise to a claim for liability hereunder during the twelve (12) month period prior to the first claim. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE PROVIDER OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS OR CONFIDENTIAL OR OTHER INFORMATION, FOR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, FOR PERSONAL INJURY, FOR LOSS OF PRIVACY ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE, OR OTHERWISE IN CONNECTION WITH ANY PROVISION OF THIS EULA, EVEN IF PROVIDER OR ANY SUPPLIER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND EVEN IF THE REMEDY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
This EULA is effective unless terminated or rejected. This EULA will also terminate upon conditions set forth elsewhere in this EULA or if the User fails to comply with any term or condition of this EULA.
- Proprietary Rights
All intellectual property rights in the Software Product and user documentation are owned by the Provider or its suppliers and are protected by law, including but not limited to Malaysia copyright, trade secret, and trademark law, as well as other applicable laws and international treaty provisions. Users shall not remove any product identification, copyright notices or proprietary restrictions from the Software Product.
- Consent To Collection/Use Of Data